All of us had or still have some skin issues no matter how minor. Skin tags, moles, pores, breakouts, you name it. Mostly they are due to unhealthy lifestyle habits or genes and even hormone problems. Cosmetics can help but not always and they also cost a lot.
There are many natural ways and much more effective too. Do your own remedies in the kitchen to soften and smoothen the skin.
They are the most common ‘problem’ that can be harmless most of the time. They are lesions on the skin with nevus cells or melanocytes that increase in number after sun exposure. To remove these try:
- Garlic- before you put it on the skin keep the area safe with tape or petroleum jelly. Then, put pressed crushed garlic for 4 hours and do it daily.
- Castor oil/baking soda- mix of these is great for mole removal. Make a paste with these and put it on the mole, cover it with bandage and leave overnight. In the morning rinse with water after you remove the bandage and do it daily.
- ACV- soak cotton in ACV and over it put bandage over the mole. After 8 hours see the mole fading with regular use.
they are due to HPV virus and look like bumps and membranes on the skin top. They can be cured with salicylic acid or freezing, and some place duct tape. Try these:
- Bananas-rub the fruit peel every night for 2 weeks.
- Honey- rub honey during the night and put bandage.
- ACV- like with the moles, put and use ACV. Use the cotton dipped in it, then put another one after 24 hours and the wart can shrink with time.
- Garlic- crush garlic and use its juice. Rub this on the wart every night or the juice 2 times per day.
They are growth formations on the skin that are mostly around the neck, armpits, chest and eyelids too. It is due to skin abrasion and rubbing and they can be cut easily, frozen or tied off. Try these:
- ACV- again, with dipped cotton ball topically.
- Tea tree oil- soak cotton in water and use few drops of the oil. Put on the skin and secure with bandage. Do this 2 times per day for a month.
- Castor oil and baking soda- make a paste with these and put directly on the skin with bandage over. Do it 3 times per day and refrigerate tops 2 days.
They are various color areas on the skin from too much sun or liver damages. Try these:
- Lemon- this brightens the skin the best. Apply this juice with cotton on the spots directly.
- Aloe vera- put fresh aloe on these spots for 30 minutes. Use the gel of the leaves.
- Onion- blend it or use the juice and directly on the spots. After 15 min it is better than before, so do this daily.
- Horseradish- mix it with vinegar for the dark spots and do this daily.
- Vitamin C serum- the organic natural vitamin is best! It also repairs damaged and lifeless skin.
Clear clogged pores
These pores are clogged when we have too much oily skin. It makes it look bumpy and full with dirt. It is not serious, just unpleasant. If not treated, they can turn to pimples or even acne. Try these:
- Sugar scrub- exfoliate often to clean the pores and open them up. Make paste with sugar and lemon for the skin and rub with hands or cloth. Rinse with water and apply cream.
- Steaming-this is really popular for unclogging. Wash the face, cover the head with towel and bend the head over pot with boiled water. The steam opens the pores to clean them inside and after this rinse with water. Apply vinegar for extra clean skin.